Stewart Field House
Built in 1924, Stewart Field House is the oldest basketball facility west of the Mississippi River still used for its original purpose. The summer of 1998 saw the completion of a 1.5 million dollar, three phase renovation of Stewart. New roofing, windows, and doors were added in the early 1990's, a new entrance was completed in the fall of 1996, and a parquet floor, bleachers, locker facilities, and baskets were added in the summer of 1998. Stewart Field House seats 1,000 and is considered one of the finest small college basketball facilities in the country.